14 July 2009

A Whole Lotta Love Songs!

SONGS FOR THE WEDDING BREAKFAST

As most of you will know, here at Vocal Show we like to tailor music playlists from your very own favourite requests. Usually I’ll receive about 10 or 20 to help make my own shows, then say another 30-50 maximum for the other wedding music playlists. Well I have to say, when I received this list below for love songs to be played during a recent wedding breakfast I knew that I’d have some problems fitting them all in!

There’s more than 6 hours of wedding music here and although I only got to use a fraction of it during the wedding breakfast I thought that it would be great for the Wedding Blog. They are mostly love songs, but if you’re ever short of ideas then I hope you can use this list for inspiration:

1. 3 Degrees When will I see you again
2. Another Level From the Heart
3. Aretha Franklin Say a little prayer
4. Atlantic Star Always
5. Bangles Eternal Flame
6. Bill Withers Just the 2 of us
7. Bon Jovi Thank you for loving me
8. Bon Jovi You had me from hello
9. Bonnie Tyler Total eclipse of the heart
10. Boyzone I love the way you love me
11. Brand New Heavies You’ve got a friend
12. Bryan Adams Everything I do (I do it for you)
13. The Carpenters Close to you
14. Cascada Everytime we touch (Slow Version)
15. Celine Dion If that’s what it takes
16. Celine Dion Because you loved me
17. Chicago You're the inspiration
18. Cyndi Lauper True colours
19. Daniel Beddingfield If your not the one
20. Daniel Beddingfield Never gonna leave your side
21. David Gray Be mine
22. David Gray Sail away
23. Delta Goodrem Lost without you
24. Dina Carroll Perfect Year
25. Dusty Springfield Wishin’ And Hopin’
26. Eline This is the day
27. Elvis Presley Can't help falling in love with you
28. Enrique Hero
29. Eternal Oh baby I…
30. Extreme More than words
31. Gabrielle Sunshine
32. Gary Barlow Forever Love
33. George Benson Nothings gonna change my love for you
34. George Michael & Mary J. Blige As
35. Gladys Knight and the Pips You're the best thing that happened to me
36. Googoo Dolls Iris
37. Greenday Good Riddance (Time of your life)
38. Hayley Westenra My heart belongs to you
39. Heatwave Always and Forever
40. Honeyz Love of a lifetime
41. Jack Johnson Better Together
42. Jack Johnson Angel
43. Jackie DeShannon What The World Needs Now Is Love
44. Jamelia Something about you
45. James Morrison You give me something
46. Jason Mraz I'm Yours
47. Jo Cocker You are so beautiful to me
48. Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes Up were we belong
49. Jonus Brothers Love Bug
50. Keane Somewhere only we know
51. Labi Sittre Something inside so strong
52. Lionel Richie My Destiny
53. Lionel Richie & Diana Ross Endless Love
54. Luther Vandross Never to much
55. M People Search for the hero
56. M People Just For You
57. Madness It must be love
58. Maria McKee Show me heaven
59. Mariah Carey Whenever you call
60. Mariah Carey We belong together
61. Martha Reeves & the Vandella's Dancing in the street
62. Marvin Gaye How sweet it is (to be loved by you)
63. Marvin Gaye Ain't no mountain high enough
64. Michael W Smith You are the love of my life
65. Micheal Jackson I can't stop loving you
66. Minne Riperton Loving you
67. Nick Lachey This I swear
68. Norah Jones Come away with me
69. Nsync This I promise you
70. Oleta Adams Get here if you can
71. Patrick Swayze She's like the wind
72. Paul Weller You do something to me
73. Phil Collins You'll be in my heart
74. Plain White T's Hey there Delilah
75. Pussycat Dolls Stickwitu
76. Richard Marx Now and Forever
77. Robbie Williams She's the one
78. Roberta Flack The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
79. Ronan Keating If tomorrow never comes
80. Ronan Keating When you say nothing at all
81. Ronan Keating This I promise you
82. Sade You're love is king
83. Santana feat. Michelle Branch The Game of Love
84. Scouting 4 Girls Shes So Lovely
85. Shalamar I can make you feel good
86. Shania Twain From this moment
87. Shania Twain Your still the one
88. Sixpence None The Richer Kiss Me
89. Snow Patrol Chasing Cars
90. Stephanie Mills I never knew love like this before
91. Steve Curtis Chapman I will be here
92. Stevie Wonder Isn't she lovely
93. Taylor Swift Love Story
94. Texas Put your arms around me
95. The Beach Boys God only knows
96. The Beatles Here comes the sun
97. The Carpenters We’ve only just begun
98. The Cranberries Linger
99. The Ordinary Boys I Luv u
100. The Pretenders I'll stand by you
101. The Style Council You're the best thing
102. Vanessa Williams Save the best til last
103. Wannadies You and me song
104. Wendy Moten Forever Your's
105. Westlife Flying Without Wings
106. Westlife Raise Me Up
107. Westlife The Rose
108. Westlife Swear it Again
109. Westlife Queen of my heart
110. Westlife Written In The Stars
111. Will Young Who am I
112. Will Young All time love
113. Will Young Evergreen
114. Will Young All time love
115. Ronan Keating The way you make me feel
116. Al Green Lets Stay Together
117. Barry White Can't get enough of you're love
118. Barry White The First, The Last, My Everything
119. Berlin Take my breath away
120. Chris Brown Superhuman
121. Cyndi Lauper Time after time
122. Denise Williams Lets Hear It For The Boys
123. Diana Ross When you tell me that you love me
124. Elton John & Kiki Dee Don't Go Breaking My Heart
125. Eric Clapton Wonderful tonight
126. Fairground Attraction Perfect
127. Foreigner I wanna know what love is
128. Foreigner Waiting for a girl like you
129. Gavin Degraw We belong together
130. Lionel Richie Closest thing to heaven
131. Joss Stone Super Duper Love
132. Keane Spiralling
133. Kim Weston & Marvin Gaye It takes two
134. Labi Sittre It Must Be Love
135. Leanne Rimes Can't fight the moon light
136. Lynden David Hall Sexy Cinderella
137. McFadden & Whitehead Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now
138. Men at Work Down Under
139. Micheal Jackson You rock my world
140. NeYo Because of you
141. Oasis Stand By Me
142. Oliver Cheatham Get Down Saturday Night
143. Otis Reading Sittin on the dock of the bay
144. Queen You're my best friend
145. Savage Garden I Knew I Loved You
146. Savage Garden To The Moon and Back
147. Savage Garden Truly Madly Deeply
148. Shakira Underneath your clothes
149. Shalamar Night to Remember
150. Starship Nothings gonna stop us
151. Stevie Wonder Signed, Seal, Delivered (I'm yours)
152. Tavares Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel
153. The Fray Look after you
154. Love Affair Everlasting love
155. Tpau China in your hand
156. Whitesnake Is this love

Well I think that’s well enough for to keep you busy for now! Keep checking back with the Vocal Show Wedding Blog for more great wedding music suggestions and tips.

Luca Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment