23 September 2009

Wedding Singer Music Requests

YOUR WEDDING MUSIC REQUESTS

As a Wedding Singer it is important that I receive your wedding music requests, or at least an idea of the style of music that you would like to hear on your special day. As it states on the Vocal Show website, it’s YOUR SHOW! and so you should hear all of your favourite tunes on this day.

MAKING THE SHOWS

Here’s how I like to work it, for those who aren’t familiar with the requesting process:

  1. Wait until about 1 month before your wedding day/ Party and then visit the Repertoire section of the Vocal Show website. Here you can view my whole repertoire/ song list on the website or download a copy by Song, artiste or decade (In PDF format).
  2. Take your time and note down any songs that you really like. Try not to worry too much about limiting this list to a number, the more I have the easier it is to make a strong show.
  3. Once you have your wedding music list go through it and highlight your absolute favourites.
  4. Then finally just pop these in an email and send them across to me.

…And that’s it, nice and simple.

EXAMPLE WEDDING MUSIC REQUEST LIST

Here’s a good example of a wedding music request list that I received back in July 2009. Notice that it has a good proportion of Slow – Fast songs, which makes it very easy for me to make an uplifting Show:

  1. Your Song
  2. When you say nothing at all
  3. Have I told you lately
  4. My girl
  5. Sitting on the dock of the bay
  6. The way you look tonight
  7. Beyond the sea
  8. Fly me to the moon
  9. Let’s face the music and dance
  10. Ain’t that a kick in the head
  11. That’s life
  12. That’s Amore
  13. It had to be you
  14. Moondance
  15. Come fly with me
  16. Brown eyed girl
  17. Build me up buttercup
  18. Stuck in the middle
  19. Crazy little thing called love
  20. Save the last dance for me
  21. How sweet it is
  22. A little respect
  23. She moves in her own way
  24. Golden touch
  25. Up all night
  26. Shine
  27. Smooth
  28. Grace Kelly
  29. Sweet home Alabama
  30. You can’t hurry love
  31. Dance the night away
  32. Dancing in the moonlight
  33. Human
  34. It’s not unusual
  35. La Bamba
  36. Town called Malice
  37. Last request

Luca Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment