19 March 2010

Featured Website: Tip Top Wedding Shop

image

WEDDING SUPPLIES AND GIFTS

Today’s featured website is www.tiptopweddingshop.co.uk. Tip Top Wedding Shop offers a huge range of online wedding supplies and gifts such as disposable cameras, tiaras, favours and favour boxes, confetti, bridal accessories ….

……Even honeymoon Flip Flops!! image

I must confess, I was originally contacted by the webmaster of this website in order to exchange a link with the Vocal Show website, but after checking it out for myself I found that I really liked it for its simplicity and the large choice of products, and so I thought It would be good to let you all know.

Personally I like it when I can go to a website that offers more than just one type of product – but then again my web surfing style is a little lazy. There are a lot of Categories to choose from so it’s easy to understand how one could spend quite some time shopping here.

LISTED IN ‘BRIDES’ MAGAZINE

image Tip Top Wedding Shop is listed in ‘Brides’ magazine so you’re bound to come across them yourself at some point and as with most sites these days you’ll also find them on Facebook and Twitter, where they have a pretty strong following I see.

 

 

 

So, If you have an itch in your pocket and fancy a bit of a wedding shop just Click Here to be well on your way.

I hope you have found this useful. As always have fun and stay posted with the Vocal Show Wedding Blog for more featured sites, plus Wedding Singer and DJ news.

 

Luca Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment