30 March 2010

Party DJ Playlist – March 2010

View Party DJ Playlist - March 2010

I recorded the following DJ Playlist from a Black Tie themed birthday party for a lovely lady in Portsmouth. She was very flexible with her requests and didn’t give specifics so it was up to me to find out what her party guests liked and what would keep the dance floor packed all night. The song order shows how I mixed them on the night and contains the guest’s requests (Marked in bold)

The age range was quite mixed from 6 through to about 80 years old therefore the music needed to be varied.

THE MARCH 2010 PLAYLIST

1. Brown eyed girl – Van Morrison
2. Build me up Buttercup – The Foundations
3. Stuck in the middle – Stealers Wheel
4. Working my way back to you - Detroit Spinners
5. Young Hearts – Candi Staton
6. December ’63 – Four Seasons
7. You can’t hurry love – Phil Collins
8. Baby Love – Supremes
9. I can’t help myself (Sugar Pie honey bunch) – Four Tops
10. This old heart of mine – Isley Brothers
11. I want you back – Jackson 5
12. Valerie – Amy Winehouse
13. I don’t feel like dancing – Scissor Sisters
14. Dance the night away – Mavericks
15. Man! I feel like a woman – Shania Twain
16. I love to boogie – T-Rex
17. Tiger Feet – Mud
18. Lay your love on me – Lacey
19. Bye bye baby love – Bay City rollers
20. Respect – Erasure
21. Take on me – A-Ha
22. Love Shack – The B-52’s
23. Bad Boys – Alex Burke
24. If we meet again – Timbaland ft. Katy Perry
25. I got a feeling – Black Eye Peas
26. Poker face – Lady Ga Ga
27. Don’t stop believing – Journey
28. First, my last my everything – Barry White

So quite a bit of 70’s Party Music in there which I have to admit is not my best decade! The crowd seemed to enjoy it though which is of course the main thing!

Sally Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment