29 March 2009

Wedding Ceremony Exit Music

YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY MUSIC

There's nothing better than all of those smiles and cheers to mark the end of your wedding ceremony and the beginning of married life together! Choosing the perfect wedding music can sometimes be difficult, especially when you’re concentrating so hard on it.

For all of you busy bride and grooms out there I have compiled a list of 20 of the best wedding ceremony exit songs, so you can walk back up the isle in style. To help you choose the right song try to visualise the moment, walking back up the isle together, and how happy you will feel, surrounded by your loving family and friends.

TOP 20 WEDDING CEREMONY EXIT SONGS

1. Baby I love you - The Ramones
2. When you're smiling - Louis Prima
3. Wonderful world - Sam Cooke
4. All you need is love – Lynden David Hall
5. You're the first, the last, my everything - Barry White
6. I do, I do, I do - ABBA
7. Beautiful day - U2
8. I wanna hold your hand - The Beatles
9. Heart beat - Buddy Holly
10. Greatest day - Take that
11. Can't help falling in love - Elvis
12. Can’t take my eyes off you – Andy Williams
13. I'm a believer – Smash Mouth
14. Everlasting love - Love affair
15. Grow old with you - Adam Sandler
16. How sweet it is - Michael Bublé
17. Then he kissed me – The Crystals
18. It must be love - Madness
19. You're my best friend - Queen
20. Celebration - Kool and the gang

Check out YouTube and other video sites to see if you can have a quick listen to these songs.

CUTTING TO THE POINT

You may want to consider cutting straight to your favourite part of a song so that you can get the most out of it and capture the crescendo. This can either be done with careful sound management on the day (A job for one of the Ushers perhaps) or you could even ask your wedding entertainment providers to custom make a ‘pre-edited’ track for you, if they are not already helping with the wedding ceremony directly.

Happy pickings!

Sally
Wedding DJ
www.VocalShow.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. wedding video cheshireawsm collection of wedding ceremony exit music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks truck! We're glad you like the post

    ReplyDelete