27 June 2009

Wedding Ceremony Music for Signing the Register

signing

SIGNING THE REGISTER AND BACKGROUND MUSIC

During the signing of the register your wedding guests will either be busy snapping pics or just watching and waiting, so it's always a good idea to have some nice wedding music playing in the background (Unless of course you hire a Wedding Singer who will perform the songs live!). Signing the register is quite a short process, generally taking between about 5 and 10 minutes, but it is an excellent opportunity to fit a few of your favourite songs in.

Some people go for slow and romantic, others easy listening, or traditionally classical music - It's completely up to you.

There are lots of suggestions for the classical wedding music choices out there, so I think for now I'd like to concentrate on contemporary wedding ceremony music.

CONTEMPORARY WEDDING CEREMONY MUSIC FOR THE SIGNING

Everything – Michael BublĂ©
Everasting love – Jamie Cullum/ Love affair
Can’t help falling in love with you - UB40
Just the way you are – Billy Joel
My girl – The Temptations
Grow old with you – Adam Sandler (From ‘The Wedding Singer)
I wanna wake up with you – Borris Gardner
But for now – Jamie Cullum
One love – Bob Marley
Unbreakable – Westlife
Nothing’s gonna stop us now – Starship
Better together – Jack Johnson
Let there be you – Nat King Cole
The summer wind – Michael BublĂ©
Stay with you – John Legend
Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat
Sunrise – Norah Jones
Volare – Dean Martin
Be mine – David Gray
Have I told you lately – Van Morrison
I’m yours – Jason Mraz
That’s Amore – Dean Martin
Truly madly deeply – Savage Garden
I do (cherish you) – 98 Degrees
All you need is love – The Beatles
All the time in the world – Louis Armstrong
When I’m 64 – The Beatles
We’ve only just begun – The Carpenters
All I need – Air
Songbird – Eva Cassidy
Fly me to the moon – Frank Sinatra
It must be love – Madness
Endless love – Lionel Richie and Diana Ross
I finally found someone – Bryan Adams and Barbra Streisand

So there you have it. I hope you find these song choices useful and find something that you'd like to use for your own wedding ceremony. Be sure to keep up with future Wedding Blog posts for more wedding entertainment and music tips.

There are tons more songs really that you can have for the signing of the register, so I'll try to add more to this list over time.

Sally Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment