11 November 2009

10 Most Popular Party Requests

THE SECOND EVENING SHOW

65

OK, so your evening Party/ Wedding guests have all settled and had a few drinks, enjoyed the first Live Show but are now ready for something a little more upbeat, so that they can get a little action on the dance floor! It’s essential at this point to have the right mix of party/ wedding music, after all you can’t have me singing ballads and easy listening all night or you’ll be sending your party off to sleep.

When it comes to choosing songs from my repertoire I like to advise that the majority of requests be upbeat, or at least uplifting, with a few love/ slower songs thrown in. I tend to use most of the upbeat song requests for my second show.

Over the years and recent months I have found certain songs to be very popular amongst my client’s requests.

 

TOP 10 PARTY REQUESTS

  1. Brown Eyed Girl
  2. Build Me Up Buttercup
  3. Stuck In The Middle
  4. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
  5. Dancing In The Moonlight
  6. Grace Kelly
  7. Shine
  8. A Little Respect
  9. Town Called Malice
  10. New York New York

*Remember however, that each and every show is different and tailored specifically to your requirements.

You can see my full repertoire on the Vocal Show website and learn more about Party and Wedding Music here on the Vocal Show Wedding Blog.

 

Luca Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment